Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awesome Music Site



Whoa!! I found a really cool website called last.fm. It’s basically MySpace on steroids. Not only can bands make profiles and put their music on the Internet. It also is a radio station and lists shows in your area and I gotta say that the radio feature is amazing. You can essentially find any artists you like and listen to their music for free through last.fm. It’s like being your very own music programmer. I immediately started listening to Guns and Roses songs, and was amazed at the amount of songs they have for you to listen too. They also have videos for each song ,too! Check it out you won’t be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great find Adam. Do you ever use seeqpod.com or muxtape.com at all?

Ceci Garcia said...

I absolutely love last.fm. I would listen to this during work over the summer all the time. It was nice to have playlists that I like work in "radio fashion". It was very convenient when I forgot my Ipod or when the mood in the office was very gloomy. Last.fm really brought life to the office with country music and the Beatles!