Sunday, September 21, 2008

Webutation

We recently discussed the idea of Googling oneself in class. But what if your narcissism is larger than just finding out if you’re on the web. What if you want to see what people are actually saying about you and what your web reputation is? Then maybe you should check out Twing.com.



Twing is a search engine forum, which tracks individuals and businesses reputations. It has two reputation search engines: Saved Search and Buzz Graph. The search engines mainly focus on forums and find out exactly what is being discussed about you or your business. Need brand management and protection then check out twing.

1 comment:

Sherry Mauch said...

I visited the website and I was a little bit confused. I just started looking up businesses to see what people were saying about them, and it seemed to be just linking to blog posts that had mentioned the company. I am not sure if I was doing it right. I guess this could be an easy tool to search for customer feedback and be able to see what consumer's think is good and what could be improved, but I also think that blogging is more beneficial to the company because they can have their voice heard and then get direct feedback. This is definitely an interesting concept though. I might play with it a little more.